Welcome on my blog [:

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Autumn Tag

Hii everyone,

So I've been tagged by my lovely friend ForeverAmber to do the Autumn Tag [:

This is my first Tag so I hope you like it! Lets begin.


Favourite thing about it?
 I love how the leaves change colour, and the smell in the forest. I enjoy fall because I can wear jumpers again and the sound of the rain when I'm going to sleep.

Favourite drink?
I drink tea like almost every day or twice a day. With a bit of honey & sugar.

Favourite scent/candle?
I don't really light them myself, but my mom sometimes has a vanilla candle and I really like that smell in the living room.

Best lipstick?
I sometimes wear a bit of red on my lips, just a not expensive one from essence.

Go to moisturizer?
A vanilla & apple body lotion from H&M, it's really lovely and smooth as butter.

Go to colours for the eyes?
I don't really wear eyeshadow, but I just wear mascara and sometimes eyeliner.

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I really like Wrecking Ball and Roar, but I also really like music with only the piano like River flows in you.

Favourite outfit to wear? (i.e. boots and scarf combo)
A pair of jeans, a comfy jumper, my combat boots and a big warm scarf.

Autumn treat?
Every night after I clean my face, I put some rose water on my face, and it just makes your face so soft!

Favourite place to be?
In my bed, with a glass of tea, the rain ticking on my window and writing things on my blog [:

So this was it! I hope you liked it, I don't really know any good bloggers yet, except my friend but she already got tagged. If I do know anyone I will tag them. Thanks for reading!

I got a new follower yay, so I'm tagging
- a Touch of Beauty

xoxo Lou.


No comments:

Post a Comment