Welcome on my blog [:

Monday, September 16, 2013

First Post

Hello everyone (well no one exactly),

I'm starting a new blog, with all kinds of beauty and fashion and lifestyle stuff.
So if you like that, just click that follow button! [:
I wanted to do a thing like this, quite a long time but I just never had time for it..
My friend said she had a blog, and I thought; Heyy, I want to do that now too.. but now for real.
If this blog gets like a few followers and stuff, I'm also gonna make youtube videos I think.. but I'm not exactly sure about that. Cause I'm actually dutch but I know that not many dutch people are famous on youtube, so I'll have to talk english all the time. And I don't know if I can really do that, and also if it will sound good :p. So yeah, I'm gonna post pictures of clothes that I really like and other things like facts about me, outfits of the week and maybe some interesting things that happened in real life.. but I don't have such an exciting life sadly ]: Well this was my first post then.. Thanks for reading, xoxo lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment