Welcome on my blog [:

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall/Winter Haul

Hii everyone,

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot this week.. I was really busy with school and some things I was not very happy about. But I went shopping today, because I needed a new winter coat. And well, when I'm going for actually one thing I end up with like 5/6 things gheghe. But I did find a winter coat! When we were leaving the last store I saw one that I really liked. And it was the last one in my size, so I was really happy! But enough talking I will show you my things [:

Pants

So I went to the H&M and my mom said, look if you can find a new pair of pants. Because I don't have that many. So I first found the army coloured one. And I was looking for a pants like that for sooo long! It was €40 and then my mom said you still need another normal pair. So I grabbed the top one. I really like it! It was also €40.  

















Jumper/Hoodie?

I don't really know what this kind of shirt is called.. But it has like thight sleeves and then it's pretty wide. It does look really weird on the photo, but when I'm doing another OOTW it will look normal. It was €30 from Bershka, pretty expensive but it's really soft and comfy!












Winter coat

So I saw this at H&M, it's a dark green winter coat. With a really soft fur inside. It is really warm (duhh). It looks really big, but it's actually really good fitting. It's not really long only on the but. It was €50, which I thought was pretty cheap for such a nice coat. 

















Scarf/Gloves

 I really needed a new scarf and a pair of gloves. I thought the gloves were really adorable! With those balls. And the scarf was really soft and I like how the print is made. They were both form the H&M and the scarf was €13 and the gloves were like €7 or something like that.


















So I really hope you liked this haul, I'm really sorry that I didn't post a OOTW, but I just really didn't had the time.. I'll have to plan my school work better but I'm not so good at that, unfortunately. But thanks for reading and I'll post more soon, xoxo Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment